EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Crap... I gotta go change my pants now.

Dammit, that Flash just made my ass explode by its pure intensity alone.
This is probally the greatest "Solo" animation know to man kind (I've yet to see a better). However, also the pure feeling and extreme punch behind it gives it that ass-kicking strike. To all the pop-nazi who are like "GOD, FiNG3r nut GOOD PL@ce,??11 wtf" - No shit they aren't, but they still base as if they were, do you really think it would look so much better with them going for fret to fret? He's made this solo look even more extreme (I didn't think it was possible) and to everyone who says what the song is, hes stated it in Author's comments and under Audio. I hope this stays on the Front-page for years to come. But right now, Im off to change pants.

Zotz responds:

ROFL!!!
hahahahahaahhaha thanks man, wise words you have spoken. All nubs: pay attention

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

NO WAY!

I was thinking the SAME THING! Each time, I watched as it spiral out on Yoda , swiped across the screen as the Jedi died , boxed outed on Chewie or wiped across after a light sabre fight!
10 for you mister!

This should be on the front page!

Buy 1 Fish, Get 1 Free! Buy 1 Fish, Get 1 Free!

CFB = Cant Fucking Breath

Oh, that was damn funny. Its deserves a CFB on the lol scale. (I do have a life, please believe me)
I wont mind seeing more adventures of Monocle Man!

STD: Wave 1 STD: Wave 1

Simple

The game its self was extremly simple. Infact to simple for me.
Mayb more weapons, locations, people to shoot at? Differnt types of game play?
But still, it was quite fun to play.
One glitch
When the stickmen are running to the right, if you get a headshoot, the text is mirrored.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Ah, Preloader no work!

I've Played the game before! But the Preloader isnt working! You have to right click and press Play! Then after that it just turns black after awhile! Fix IT! I REALLY WANNA PLAY!
Btw if you do reply to this! When is AH coming to Euro?

How-To-Fade Tutorial How-To-Fade Tutorial

?!!!? That was lazy

Ok, you told us how to do it yeh nice. But show us some screen shots and example or something! Jesus!
I could shit out a better tutioral
btw to
"moonhog " are you stupid! Its on the bottom right of the screen when you select a Symbol in the propties bar! DA!!! Jesus some ppl

MC PM - He's Coming Back MC PM - He's Coming Back

Beautiful

One of the hottest artist at the moment and you get to listen to his first single for free!
I must of died and went to heaven.
Intense lyrical skills, depicts a heavy tale of one Pube's muppets fight against changes of modern day life.
5/5

Zotz responds:

quite so, excellent that you understand the deep philosophical meanings behind his work. you are a true fan

&amp;lt;My Sickness&amp;gt; <My Sickness>

Amazing!

Great song! Prefect for fight scenes or action in general...keep this stuff up! I dont normally do Audio-reviews but this one just got me so pumped!
Length good, Guitar good, Powerchords extreme, Drumming sweet. Make more!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man, i got some vocals coming for this so be on the look-out for the new version.