EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Crap... I gotta go change my pants now.

Dammit, that Flash just made my ass explode by its pure intensity alone.
This is probally the greatest "Solo" animation know to man kind (I've yet to see a better). However, also the pure feeling and extreme punch behind it gives it that ass-kicking strike. To all the pop-nazi who are like "GOD, FiNG3r nut GOOD PL@ce,??11 wtf" - No shit they aren't, but they still base as if they were, do you really think it would look so much better with them going for fret to fret? He's made this solo look even more extreme (I didn't think it was possible) and to everyone who says what the song is, hes stated it in Author's comments and under Audio. I hope this stays on the Front-page for years to come. But right now, Im off to change pants.

Zotz responds:

ROFL!!!
hahahahahaahhaha thanks man, wise words you have spoken. All nubs: pay attention

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

NO WAY!

I was thinking the SAME THING! Each time, I watched as it spiral out on Yoda , swiped across the screen as the Jedi died , boxed outed on Chewie or wiped across after a light sabre fight!
10 for you mister!

This should be on the front page!

Buy 1 Fish, Get 1 Free! Buy 1 Fish, Get 1 Free!

CFB = Cant Fucking Breath

Oh, that was damn funny. Its deserves a CFB on the lol scale. (I do have a life, please believe me)
I wont mind seeing more adventures of Monocle Man!

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Wow

Cant control hand!! MUST vote 5!!!!!!111

Birth of ROBOTECH pt2 Birth of ROBOTECH pt2

Everything was great.... except

THE PRELOADER! Please fix that. I think i know the prob. your having.
Your using if the amount of frame loaded is equal to the total loaded.
Instead use this
If (PERCENT =>100){
gotoAndPlay(2)
}
were PERCENT is of course for the PRECENT loaded. Contact me, if you want more help.
But everything else is great. Amazing 3D Graphics. I liked the explosion. Great Charaters. Nice Camera "use".
Keep it up!.

The Performance Artist The Performance Artist

I CANT BREATH!!

That was great! I know exacting what your talking about!! I couldnt breath when he was hitting himself on the head on a dead fish!
Nice work, and great humour!! Keep it up!

Bubble Tea Bubble Tea

Oh My ROD!!!!1111

I HAVNT LAUGHED SO MUCH BEFORE!!!111, omR!!!111 That made no sense and was so shit funny!!
NiCeE!!!

Victor-Orozco responds:

HAHA! Im glad everyone likes the "OMFR" thing! WHOO! Thanks for watching!

DBZ - Stick Saga (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga (OLD)

LOVED IT!

Great Stuff and DAMN SMOOTH!

below 3??? underated!

darkiceweb responds:

YAY, peeps love the original....but Im sorry this is nothing compared to 3b...

-COMING SOON-

Stick Man Basket Ball Stick Man Basket Ball

DAMN GOOD STICK - UNDERRATED

Why do people have sticks. There are not as easy as most people think. I for ONE LOVE THEM!! and i loved this

Great smooth animation and good phyics
Should be green

Proxist Chron. 2 Trailer Proxist Chron. 2 Trailer

Ironic .... isnt it?

I just look at my alpha to see if i got any suggestion.. and i did, one from you!. I was joking about the 2006 date... show by the joking in brackets. But anyway enough about that , this is a trailer .. where do trailer go in the ALPHA, but since the alpha is new.. i can see why people are still doing this. So ill just review it

Graphic : Look ok.. nice 3d text use! I was a bit confused.. but i somewhat wanna see it finished.. maybe to cure that confusion